Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just a Paragraph

I am Ella and art is my passion.I am not perfect, forever young, and 
always creating. I believe that everyone has their reason for being
in this universe, and that their purpose is meaningful and special.

I am excited that you are taking the time to check out my art, and, even
taking the time to read this blah introduction. Thanks for checking out
the art-I hope you feel the love.

Please be curious. I would love to hear your comments, questions, and critiques.
{:

You can find me on twitter @60srangevintage
and e-mail me at ella.bella7@gmail.com

Peace. 

Ella Bella
Studio Art Major
Graphic Design Minor

*All of my art work is originally-created. I give credit to my inspiration
for each piece, and credit to other artist's work featured within my own.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your new art blog Ella. Your commentaries are a nice personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr. Henderson! I am so appreciative that you are my first follower...{:

    ReplyDelete