Thursday, November 29, 2012

Molly Ringwald Imitation Portrait


"Molly Ringwald Imitation Portrait", Graphic Design

For my Photography I class, we had an assignment to do three imitation portraits. For one of my portraits, I decided to replicate the 1986 Seventeen Magazine cover featuring Molly Ringwald. There is no huge conceptual idea behind this piece; it was created for the assignment. Several months ago, my friend mentioned that I looked like Molly Ringwald, so I decided to embrace our similar features, and use it to my advantage in this assignment. I used Photoshop CS6 for the picture editing and details, and I used Adobe Illustrator CS6 to layout the magazine cover.

Comments, critiques, questions?
Be curious.

Peace,

Ella Bella

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, and I love that you chose to do a magazine cover for this assignment! Super job!

    ReplyDelete