Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A note on the meanings

Hey everyone!

I wanted to address the reason why I give explanations beneath my art work on this blog. I explain my art work, so you can see my initial reason for creating the art. Also, because most of the art I make is conceptual and can be categorized as "modern" art, I try to provide insight to the symbolic nature of my pieces. I do not write these explanations, in order to force you to see my perspective. I write them, so you can see my reason for making the piece, but I just want my art to evoke feelings. I do not mind if you see my perspective or even care about it. I do hope, though, that my art work can be a point of departure for your thoughts and feelings. If my art work reminds you of anything...I have done my job.

Peace,

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment