Monday, June 11, 2012

A Falling Star, Portrait of Rashawn with Lana Del Rey

"A Falling Star, Portrait of Rashawn with Lana Del Rey", india ink, pen, crayon
I decided to draw a portrait of one of my closest friends, Rashawn. Rashawn is such an amazing person and friend, and I really am so thankful for having him in my life. This is a piece of the portrait that I drew him. I did not include the whole portrait because the portrait itself is a letter that I am mailing to him (and he hasn't seen it, yet! So the rest is a surprise!!). I included lyric from several different Lana Del Rey songs because Rashwan was the one who introduced me to her music.  It has been over a year since I have seen Rashawn, and I am proud of him for being himself and accomplishing many things! I plan to see Rashawn, again, soon, and I can't wait until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment