Thursday, June 28, 2012

Merging Realities

"Merging Realities", India ink, acrylics, mat board
(16 x 20)


The description for this piece is on my blog under the Archives "May" posts.

This is unique from my other paintings because it is 2D and 3D because I created
the hand, so it reaches outside the frame of the canvas.


This is one of my favourite pieces, and I hope it goes to someone special, and
hope to create many more like it.

The price will be posted on etsy.com in a few weeks.
Let me know if you have any interest in this piece!

*All pieces come with a clear finishing coat over the original painting for protection. They also come with the title, and artist's signature on the back.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see these up on your blog - and I love how your logo turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate all of your support, and help! Glad to hear your thoughts, too...keep them coming. {:

    ReplyDelete