Monday, March 26, 2012

Pepper Logo

"Pepper Tat", original drawing, colour swatches
I originally drew this character as a food self-portrait (which can be found in the archive!), but my mentor, Mr. Henderson, wanted to create a car decal for his truck (or should we say a tattoo for his car?). I decided to redraw the original self-portrait, and give it more elements of Mr. Henderson, and base loosely off of Pepper Pots from Iron Man (which became the central focus for the piece!). Then, we abstracted the colours, and created a closed colour scheme, which became a better abstract representation of an actual pepper, as well. And! The decal has now been printed (Thank you Mr. Henderson), and I have a few sheets of the sticker...one currently resides on my laptop. Any ideas of where to put the others? 

1 comment: